Chicken is the most versatile and popular meal worldwide. It can be prepared in various ways and the outcome will definitely not disappoint. Here we will talk about cream cheese chicken chili recipes.
Preparing chicken with cream cheese and chili crowns the effort of giving chicken a full bodied flavor, while still allowing chicken to take center stage.
Why Chili Is Loved By Most People?
While it may be tied to “constrained risk” or an evolutionary adaptation, there isn’t a clear answer. What’s for sure though, is cream cheese and chili makes chicken all the more delicious. (And spicy hot)
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Recipes
So read on, to know how you can make your own cream cheese chicken chili.
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
This is your magical crowd pleaser, if ever there is one when it comes to food.
It is easy to cook and ever delicious.
- Place your chicken at the bottom of the pot.
- Add the entire corn from the can to the pot. Do not drain the corn.
- Drain your black beans then add the beans together with the rotel tomatoes to the pot.
- Top the mixture with seasoning and place a piece of the cream cheese on top.
- Cover with a lid.
- Let the mixture cook for 6-8 hours on low heat and 2-4 hours on high heat.
- Once the mixture has cooked properly remove the chicken pieces from the crock pot.
- Stir chili to cream cheese.
- Shred the chicken your chicken pieces using a fork.
- Add the shredded chicken pieces back with the chili.
How to Stir Fry Chicken? 2 Easy to Follow Recipes
Keto Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
With this new twist, you can enjoy your cream cheese chicken chili without having to worry about your waistline.
You may have guessed it; this time you won’t use black beans. And you won’t regret it either.
With this recipe, you’ll have to use boneless chicken thighs.
You will need crushed garlic (4 cloves), one large onion, garlic powder (3 teaspoons), cumin powder (3 teaspoons), chili powder, kosher or sea salt, crushed tomato and water (2 cups).
- Slice your chicken thighs into fairly sized strips.
- Add the chicken strips to the slow cooker.
- Add all the other ingredients except cream cheese into the slow cooker.
- Set the cooker on high heat, and let your food cook for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, reduce the heat to low then let the mixture cook for another 3 or 4 hours.
- Check if the food has cooked properly. You can do this by checking to see if your chicken pieces shred easily.
- Once the food is properly cooked, add the cream to the slow cooker.
- Stir well.
- You can then let the food simmer for a while then serve.
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili on Stove
This is appropriate for a fast meal prepared within 30 to 45 minutes.
It is an easy way to prepare your cream cheese chicken chili
It is slightly different from cooking on slow cooker.
- Place a large skillet on the cooker.
- Set the cooker at medium-high heat.
- Add vegetable oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is well heated up, add the chicken to the pan and stir until ready, turning each side after about 5 minutes. The chicken sides should turn golden brown before you turn each side.
- Place another pan on the cooker. Setting the cooker at medium heat.
- Add some oil to the pan then swirl the pan to ensure the pan is evenly coated with oil.
- Add the onion to the pan. Let it cook as you stir, until it turns brown and gets tender.
- Add the other spices to the pan, while continuously stirring.
- Set the cooker to heat low.
- Let your food cook uncovered for around 10 minutes.
- Add in the chicken pieces together with broth, corn and the cannellini beans.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes, then add in hot sauce.
After the it is properly cooked, remove the pan from the cooker, let it cool then serve.
Slow Cooked Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
This delectable dish is the stuff made of dreams.
It is easy to prepare and the result will lighten your spirit while satisfying even the pickiest crop of eaters you may have with you.
- Start by first preparing your chicken for this recipe. You can do this by quickly sautéing your chicken pieces.
- Place a large skillet on the cooker. Set the cooker to medium heat.
- Add vegetable oil to the pan, swirl the pan ensuring the pan is well coated in oil.
- Add your chicken pieces to the pan. Let each side of the chicken pieces’ cook for at least 5 minutes or until each side sears golden brown.
- You can then add the chicken to the slow cooker together with the beans, broth, onions and the seasoning ingredients.
- Cover the slow cooker and let it cook. On high heat, cook for 2-3 hours. On low heat, let it cook for 4-5.
- 30 minutes before the slow cooker is done cooking the food, add cream cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and let it cook for a further 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, stir the cream cheese.
- Shred your chicken pieces.
- Add salt and powdered paper to taste as desired.
That wraps it for how to prepare cream cheese chicken chili.
Even though most preparation are quite similar, there are many ways you can tweak how you prepare your cream cheese chicken chili. This may include adding or omitting some of the spices or seasoning ingredients. However, no matter how you prepare it, the taste ultimately will be full bodied and delicious.
A point note though, if you intend to use soy in any of your cooking be sure to purchase soy sauce that is low in sodium.
That’s it! If you do try any of the recipes, do share it with us by commenting below.